EMV for Windows
EMV Windows is a robust, feature-rich and lightweight DICOM viewer, anonymizer and converter. The latest version gets and sends files to DICOM servers and PACS, opens virtually all DICOM images and DICOMDIR files from DICOM disks, and handles user objects, such as annotations and measurements.
Click on the image above for more screenshots and use the arrows to navigate.
At a glance
- Multilingual interface: English, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese.
- Common image formats: JPEG, TIFF, etc (QuickTime supported formats)
- Full-screen viewing mode
- Printing to any connected system (non DICOM) printer
- Query/Retrieve SCU: query PACS and DICOM servers to retrieve studies.
- Send SCU: send DICOM images to PACS and DICOM servers.
- Servers list: define all PACS and DICOM servers you usually work with.
- Multiframe display (series, clips, sequences) in user-defined grid.
- User-controlled display of demographics and DICOM overlays.
- Alternative colorizations of grayscale and color images.
- Localizers: show CT/MR scout images with related slice locations.
- Handling of non-square pixels.
- Image calibration: define the real-world size of pixels.
- User-controlled action scope: act on the current frame or on the entire sequence.
- User-controlled marking: mark specific items for subsequent batch operation.
- Cine: time-vector support, user-defined frame rate, user-controlled autoplay.
User objects and measurements
- User objects: measurements, textual annotations, arrows
- Eraser tool for removal of information burnt into US clips.
- Density measurement in Hounsfield units, where applicable.
- Calibrated measurements on ultrasound regions, when present.
- Series splitting of multislice or multiphase series
- Mask frame subtraction for XA clips
- Multi-Planar Reformation (MPR): reconstruction of 2D datasets typically from a stack of axial slices.
- Maximum and Minimum Intensity Projection (MIP/MinIP): volume-rendering techniques for enhancing contrast in CT datasets.
- Export images: frame, sequence, series, study, patient, all patients, marked items.
- Anonymize: file, sequence, series, study, patient, all patients, marked files.
- Export DICOM data: file, sequence, series, study, patient, all patients, marked files.